We can help! Our dedicated staff and experienced team and relations across the valley are committed to bringing our clients quality products that are thoughtfully crafted and useful to their unique needs. Contact us to see how we can contribute to your next project.
PLAN*et is a Phoenix-based community planning firm that is the result of decades of experience coming together with one purpose: providing high quality planning, policy, and design expertise to governments, non-profit, and private clients. The Arizona Certified DBE company is a PLLC. PLAN*et clients benefit from our staff's extensive experience, and our commitment to celebrating and respecting the individuality of each community. Many of PLAN*et's projects and processes are award winning. Every project we undertake is uniquely tailored to the individual community and its environmental and cultural context.
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots--people wanna know you have some.
Principal Owner, FAICP & CSBA
Meet the Owner
Leslie is an experienced planner with public, private, and not-for-profit planning experience. Bringing over 30 years of planning and management experience to every project, Leslie makes sure PLAN*et clients receive superior service and are provided with high-quality projects. Leslie contributes to the profession through her involvement with the Urban Land Institute, Arizona Planning Association, and as a guest lecturer at ASU. Many of Leslie's projects are recognized by the Arizona Planning Association as well as other professional and community organizations. Leslie's leadership on the Greening Lower Grand Avenue Plan resulted in that project receiving the American Planning Association National Planning Achievement Award for Urban Design
See More of Leslie's Accomplishments Below
- Fellows of Arizona Institute of Certified Planners (2012-present)
- City of Phoenix Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee (2014-2018)
- Urban Land Institute AZ- Techinical Assistance Panel Committee
- Arizona Planning Association - Board of Directors (2009-2012), Awards Committee (2009-2013)
- National Recreation and Parks Association (2012-2013)
- Valley Forward Association- Board Member (2004-2005)
- Southwest Center for Education of the Natural Environment (SCENE) - Board member (2000-2004)
- Growing Smarter Commission (2008-2009)
- 2013 Arizona Planning Association Best Plan, Open Category. Greening Lower Grand Avenue
- 2009 Arizona Planning Association. Best Master Plan Award- Goodyear City center Specific Master Plan
- 2007 Valley Forward Association. Award of Merit--Goodyear City Center Specific Master Plan
- 2003 Valley Forward Organization- Leadership Award
- 2002 Arizona Planning Association Honorable Mention- Valley Forward Association Brownfield "How To" Handbook
- 1995 ASLA Honors Award- MAG Pedestrian Area Policies and Design Guidelines
- 1995 ASLA Merit Award- Maricopa Association of Governments Desert Spaces Plan
- 1992 City of Phoenix Excellence Award- Phoenix Indian School Plan
- 1992 City of Phoenix Nuestro Barrio Plan
- City of Phoenix North 32nd Street Corridor Report ULI AZ. (2013)
- Town of Buckeye Technical Assistance Panel Report. ULI AZ. (2012)
- City of Phoenix North 32nd Street Technical Assistance Panel Report. ULI AZ (2013)
- Keep the Federal Government Focused on Cities: Perspectives from Congresswoman Kay Granger. Urban Land Magazine. May 25, 2011
- Challenges and Opportunities Facing Cities Today. Urban Land Magazine. May 22, 2011
- Energy as a Driver of Real Estate Value. Urban Land Magazine. May 21, 2011
- Brad DeLong: Perspective on the Current Economic Trends. Urban Land Magazine. May 20, 2011
- Brownfields Handbook: How to book for the development of Brownfields in Arizona. Valley Forward Association., 2002
- Neighborhood Infill Handbook: How-to book to assist neighborhoods in encouraging and participating in infill development. Valley Forward Association. 1998.